Friday, May 13, 2011

chocolate addiction; diet; crummy rainy day

Oh, I'm so disgusted with myself!  I had vowed last week with a pal to lose some poundage, brought on by this crummy rainy weather!  Well, I've failed miserably!!!! YUCK!  I'm sure it's due to my desperate addicition to chocolate bars with almonds purchased at Aldi's Market!  They are sooooooooo delicious, melt in my mouth and satisfy my cravings totally.

Meanwhile, my body is expanding and I'm dismayed at the results.  No interest in exercise; I'm bored with CURVES though I still enjoy walking Buddy my frisky Beagle through the wooded park to check the newest wildflowers.  Several times a week we walk the road of Casco Point, about a mile and a half for a good jaunt and see the neighbors and greet our dog pals.  But it's not enough. 

Then the 70% humidity descended after the rain with tornado warnings, keeping me inside the house.  My hands and feet ballooned....who feels like exercising then?  But eating comes naturally.  Maybe next week I'll be more disciplined.  If the weather clears and feels crisp, I'll get energized and feel like a brish walk.  I'll try to drink gallons of water to curb my hunger pangs.  Perhaps I'll need to TOTALLY eliminate chocolate.  If it's not in the house, I won't have any sweet tasty yummies to nibble on.  I'll try that...next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment